What's new

Welcome to xCrud Community - Data Management and extended PHP CRUD

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

What should I check before converting OLM files to PST?

robertwilliam

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
New York, USA
Before converting an OLM archive to PST, I would first check what type of data is actually stored in the archive and whether you need the complete mailbox or only selected information.

It’s also important to keep a backup of the original OLM file. I’ve been looking at PCDOTS OLM Converter as one option for handling OLM conversion when the destination is Outlook on Windows.

After conversion, I would check a few emails, attachments, and folders before importing the PST into Outlook.
 
Top Bottom